Welcome to the Morris Minor Car Club of Victoria INC.
A.R.N. A0001386N ABN 47 849 670 294
Member of the A.O.M.C.
The Morris Minor Car Club is located in Melbourne, the capital city of Victoria, Australia.
It is Australia's second largest city with a population of about 4.1 million.
Melbourne is famous for its gardens, the Yarra River,trams and good public transport,
excellent restaurants, temperate climate, plus it's many Morris Minors.
The aims of the Morris Minor Car Club of Victoria Inc. are
(1) to foster the preservation and active use of all models of Morris Minors produced after 1948 ;
(2) to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, general technical information and advice; and
(3) to hold a variety of motoring and social activities.
HOW DO YOU JOIN?
Our Club meets every 2nd Thursday of the month at the Horrie Watson Pavilion,
Deepdene Park, Whitehorse Road, Balwyn (Melways Map 46 Ref A8) at 7.30pm for an 8.00pm start.
So, please come to the next meeting, or:
1. Send an Email to the Membership Officer
2. Download a Membership Application Form from the membership page and mail the completed form to the address below
3.Address all correspondence to:
The Secretary, MMCCV Inc.,
PO Box 354, Balwyn, Victoria 3103
or click Here to send an Email to the Secretary.
Morris Minor Car Club of Victoria Inc. also has a Facebook Group.
You are most welcome to browse and or join in, using the link below
DISCLAIMER This is the official website of the Morris Minor Car Club of Victoria Inc. The views expressed on this site are not necessarily those of the MMCCV Inc. or the Web Site Manager. Any views expressed on the site are done so in good faith.
Please contact the the Web Master if you would like to make any comments about the site or find any errors so that they can be rectified.